Truth be told, I have a troublesome time believing that liberals care for America. If they do why are they so intent on altering the foundation and misinterpreting the Constitution? Why do they speak so ill of it? If liberals love America:
- Why, when speaking of America, it is continuously with such disdain and contempt? Utilizing depleted words such as arrogant, gluttonous and an egotistical nation.
- Why, when discussing the Founding Fathers, all they can utter are destructive expressions; such as how they were slave holders, drunkards and womanizers?
- Why is it they believe the First Amendment was composed for their personal interpretations such as to preserve pornography, disrespect, socialism, Marxism and communism?
- Why is it they do not believe the First Amendment was created to defend capitalism, freedom from big government, Christianity, morality and values?
The solution is effortless – EDUCATION. We have been educating our children to believe that the government should take care of us. Academics have taken a back seat to social lessons. On the face the liberal leaders discuss the importance of reading, but in actuality they rejected the practice of the most efficient technique – Phonics.
In my book, “Teachers, It Ain’t Your Fault” I depict how this has transpired. The swiftest way to be capable of changing the Constitution is to dishonor the authors of it… something the liberals do incredibly well.
- The reality is our Founders detested slavery and aspired to abolish it.
- Furthermore, they were not about to liberate them and then abandon them by tossing them to the wolves. They were offered a choice of staying and working or going off on their own. The essence of freedom.
- What’s more, liberals fail to mention that it was Conservative Christian Americans that waged war with countless men breathing their last breath so as to abolish slavery in America. They would have you suppose otherwise; like it was only concerning money.
- As far as womanizers and drunks, I am convinced all of our founders had their defects as any of us, but what precisely was Bill Clinton? He was remarkable womanizer, nevertheless liberals love him. That reeks of hypocrisy.
- The First Amendment was to protect an emancipated capitalist society. Socialists, Marxists and Communists were in fact deemed traitors and indict for it (rightfully so).
- The First Amendment was to protect Christianity, morality and values; George Washington’s farewell address to the country was directed on Christianity and morality and how America could not have one devoid of the other.
Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story said in his commentary of the First Amendments primary implication:
“It was not to <tolerate> much less advance Mohammedanism, or Judaism, or infidelity (no belief), by <restraining > Christianity, but to exclude all rivalry among Christian sects (denominations) and prevent and national ecclesiastical patronage of the national government.”
In other words we are a Christian nation and we anticipate and implore our citizens to follow Christianity. However, our government was not to disseminate, sponsor or elevate one denomination (Baptist, Protestant, Catholicism, etc.) over another.
Conversely, Conservatives love America and illustrate it with their actions as well as their words. Moreover:
- Conservatives aspire to keep our Constitution as the Founding Fathers intended.
- Conservatives yearn for all Americans to have an equivalent chance, not an assurance of success.
- Conservatives want consequences; for instance there is no such thing as to big to fail.
These perspectives are entirely opposing to liberals. Liberals say they love America, however I am obliged to inquire yet again; why do their actions declare otherwise?
- Why do they want to change America so much?
- Why do they want to take us further and further away from the Constitution?
- Why does our liberal president apologize to our enemies?
Why? Because they hate what America stands for: Christ, freedom, capitalism and most of all power to the people and NOT the government. Liberals want control and that is impossible in the America of our Founders and their Constitution. They will love America, but not until we are no longer, in reality, America.
That is why we require enlightening our children to what America is earnestly all about.
JimBlockey Teacher/Author “Teachers… It Ain’t Your Fault”